Thursday, March 4, 2010

Satchel Note Box

So I won't lie to you...this project is not a quick one...it is a little more involved. I like easy too but I kind of like involved as well and don't mind spending a bit of time on things, especially when they turn out this cute! I love the satchel look which is actually easier to achieve than it looks. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the wonderful women out there who work all the measurements out and then post tutorials for others to follow...you make my life so easy and allow me to create gorgeous things without the math headaches!! So for those of you have my inclination to not reinvent the wheel but go with an already tremendous design and just pretty it up differently....then here is the tutorial from Andrea Walford to follow - Yay!! Lisa xx.

CS: So Saffron, Whisper White
DSP: Sweet Slumber, Parisian Breeze
Stamps: Great Friend
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Hemp Twine, 1/2 inch Circle Punch, 1/16 inch Circle Punch.

No comments: