Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Man Card!

So at the start of this year I had lots of male birthdays and realized I would need some 'man cards'...what to do, what to do? I don't really own any 'manly' stamp sets....so decided that trees were manly! In true Lisa fashion I started searching the web for ideas and looking through my DS papers and card stock to find some 'male' designs and colours. Now I have 1 man card...I'm working on expanding my repertoire so I am ready for Father's Day! I'll get back to you on some new "Man Cards" in the near future - Lisa xx

CS: Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
DSP: Urban Oasis
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Handsome Hunter, Garden Green, Old Olive
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Silver eyelets, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: