Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Picture Blocks

So this is my newest wood-working craze - photo blocks!!!! I saw the idea for these on a site I used to prepare my lessons for a class of young girls I teach at church and adapted it a little to suit my need for pretty flowers and accessories! :) We ended up doing this as an activity and all the girls got to make their own.




So I'm planning on adapting these to use a photo of Ystyn and I, or the kids or whatever photo I might like and do the same thing. I'll be back soon with new photo's later in the week...but I have to say, I love the things you can do to a boring lump of wood!

Smile smile smile,

Adele xxx


6 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Wow, Adele! That is a masterpiece!!! I love everything about it :)

Melissa said...

Wow, this looks amazing!!

Ayesha said...

Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such an large collection of information. Great work you have done by sharing them to all. simply superb. Photo Recovery

Dianne said...

That's the photo I sent in that Jason took of the temple :-) Great to see its being used!

Jessima said...

I love this Adele! I want to make one :D Great idea!!!!!

Groupdmt said...

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time
Image Editing Service