Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Baby Card...

I have a couple of really bad photo's to share with you today - I really need to improve where I take photo's - I need something much quicker and easier then I have been doing in the past - it just takes way to much energy to 'set up' a little studio every time I want to take a photo?????

Anyway, here's a few of a baby card I made for a lovely lovely friend who just had the cutest little baby boy a week or so ago (seriously - ADORABLE!!!!)...


I love Crumb Cake for baby's cards - it goes so well with the nice soft blues and pinks. I've used the Nursery Necessities set for this one (an old retired set) and Fox and Friends from the current catalogue. Not extremely original but I thought it turned out really cute.


And one more close up...



I have made some matching name blocks to go to this little fellow - I'll take some pictures later on today and post them up so you can have a gander - I do so LOVE blocks!!! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by,

Come again soon,

Smiles

Adele xxx

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Oh, I love this Adele - it's gorgeous! The colours are perfect, and you have inspired me to show a little more love to my neglected Fox & Friends set!