Friday, October 29, 2010

More Challenges

I had so much fun with the last challenge that I thought I'd try a few more. I chose an old Inkspiration Sketch Challenge and coupled it with the last Just Add Ink Colour Challenge. I definitely found the colour challenge a little more difficult to wrap my head around - maybe it just depends on the day???

Anyway, I inked up my Just Believe set for the very first time and can see I will be using this one lots and lots and lots.

Sorry about the photo's - the colours ARE Pear Pizzaz  (along with Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand and Bashful Blue) but for some reason its looking a lot more like Kiwi Kiss. In real life the card is very soft and pastel-ey! Also, I don't own Bashful Blue (YET) so I had to use Baja Breeze ink - thankfully I did have a few scraps of the CS from an old Subtles Collection pack...





I'm not totally happy with this card - I'm feeling like the front main panel is missing something??? Can't think for the life of me what it is though - so it stays the way it is!!! :) I feel like I cheated a little as well - I couldn't find a way to incorporate the Blushing Bride, so cheated and just added a flower!! heheehe. A flower can go anywhere right????

Thanks for stopping by, come again soon

And if you're interested in coming to my Frames class tomorrow night I still have a few spots left!!!

Smiles

Adele xxx

3 comments:

Patrice said...

This is a really pretty card and I don't think it's missing a thing! That BB flower is rather genius I think *wink*

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I think you've done a great job with both challenges - can't wait to see you enter in some more.

Two Happy Stampers said...

I love your card! It's lovely. =)