Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cards for Saturday

Sorry to have been so slack at putting these up - its turned out to be a busy week!


These are just 2 of the four cards we will be making at our Stamp-a-Stack class this Saturday...I will try and post the remaining 2 tomorrow...





Unfortunately (or fortunately!!!!!) these are both CASEs. Isn't it AWESOME that when mojo is running low you can be inspired by the amazing people around you?!? The first card is a CASE of Teneale's (her cards are works of ART) and the second is a CASE of long-time favourite Amy Water's. Check them both out - they just get better and better and better!

In the meantime, if you want to make some of their designs come to my place!!!! hehehehe. This Saturday night, 7.30pm. See previous post for full details!

Thanks for stopping by, come again soon!

Smiles

Adele xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adele, i didn't realise your card making class was this Saturday. Do you do this kind of thing often? I would have loved to come but unfortunately we are away this weekend. Please let me know when you have your next one and I will be there.
Thanks Heather x

Patrice said...

Both lovely cards, CASEs or not! Love that acetate with the pearls, very pretty.

Anonymous said...

acetate, pearls and Teneale ... can you go wrong?!!

my mojo has gone who knows where - that and new baby brain renders me totally useless!!

sarah

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

WOW I'm blown away by that first card - might have to case that myself :)