Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scrapbooking for the glum!







I have been noticing over the past few posts something funny about my photo's - any guesses as to what (apart from not very nice colouring sometimes???) - I can't take a STRAIGHT photo!!!! They're all sqew-iff!!! Its hilarious trying to crop them because I can't crop on a diagonal and I don't know WHAT I do when I'm holding the camera - I try really really hard to get it straight!!! heheehe
Anyway, I was feeling like some scrap booking today instead of the mountains of washing I should have been doing, or the playgroup I should have been taking my children too...my sister who lives in NSW is having her 5th baby today and I'm feeling totally bummed for not being able to be with her, so I decided to sit down for some TLC time with some crafting...
I was introduced to scrapbooking by my awesome friend Bev about 18 months ago, just after having my 3rd baby - I really needed a creative outlet and Bev's a great scrapbooker so I kind of got on the bandwagon too - and THEN I found stamping and haven't really done much scrapbooking since then, but I'm starting to feel a leaning towards it again - I think now that I'm a little more comfortable making cards I've kind of got the layout thing and embellishment thing happening a little more without too much trauma!!! hehehehe
So for today I pulled out some photo's of my baby girl when she was about 8 months (I think), some retired DSP from Stampin' Up! and my Butterfly Prints and For Everything stamp sets from last mini and I'm actually really happy with how this turned out???
Too many photo's???? I just couldn't choose which one out of these photo's I loved the most and all of them together show she really is (or was!!!!!) cute right???? :)

Thanks so much for looking!!!! Please please please come again soon!!! :)


Smiles
Adele xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's too many photos. I struggle with the combination of stamping and scrapbooking. and haven't done any scrapbooking since starting stamping. There just aren't enough hours in the day or creative cells in my head!!