Sunday, April 18, 2010

INKspiration Sketch Challenge


My very first challenge??? Not sure if I'm going to enter this one or not, but it was a lot of fun working to a challenge?? Took one component of the thinking process out of it at least, which is always a good thing!! hehehehe
I love the Inkspiration Design Team and stalk all of their blogs religiously!!!! Makeesha Byl sets all the challenges, so go and have a looksie at all her wonderful wonderful creations - better yet, she normally puts up a slide show of all the challenge entries so you get to see everyone else's take on the challenge...

I love love love this stamp set - its the level Two Hostess Set from the Autumn/Winter mini - as soon as I saw it I was coveting it, and thanks to a few rather large purchases last week (ahem - the BIG SHOT!!!!!!!) I was able to qualify!!! I can't wait to have some more fun with this set - I think its called Asian Artistry from a very fuzzy, late night memory...
You can't really tell from the photo, but the circle is popped up on dimensionals and the bird is cut out and popped up again...I stamped out this image 3 times on the different layers it was needed on and then lined them all up as I stuck them down - rather effective (in real life) if I do say so myself!?!? :)
CS: Kraft, Mellow Moss, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Circles Big Shot Die, Soft Suede Ribbon, Pastels,
Question: Is it better to post a whole lot of photo's all at once or spread them out so you get one thing every couple of days??? I get so excited when I make stuff I just want to post it all at once, but then its all over pretty quick and there's a drought till I find the time to make more stuff??? What do you guys think - lots less often, or less more frequently???
Thanks so so much for stopping by, I really hope you can come again!!
Smiles
Adele

9 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Adele!!! I SURE hope this lovely creation has been entered into the Inkspiration Challenge!!!!.. Wait.. I'm off to make sure!! YES!!!! It's just lovely, SIMPLE and LOVELY!!!

Ooh lovely posts from you everyday... what a treat... A HUGE post from your once a week.. also a lovely TREAT!!. OK I'm probably not helping!!! SOrry!!.

Oh Adele, are you going to convention this year?

xx Sarah

Liam said...

This is a beautiful creation with the new hostess set. Just lovely.

Liam

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked if you have, but if not, you should definately enter!
I don't know what's better, I just don't find the time to post so I end up putting on a bunch at once, but it is nice to see something new each day - especially from you!! xo

AJ said...

This is so pretty! Love it to bits. xx Amanda

Paula Fuller said...

This is so pretty and elegant. I love it too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Adele, I love your creation and I am very glad you entered. I must say I use to post a lot in one hit, but found posts were too long and I am sure everyone was not reading/looking all of it. So I thought I may of been boring my visitors. LOL! I now only do 1 project per post and have been receiving good feedback on that. Thanks for playing at Inkspiration.
Kirsty

Julie said...

So glad you entered! Gorrrrjus oriental type card!

artfuldelight said...

Oh I love this card, I love the neutral colors. Very lovely card!

Makeesha Byl said...

Fabulous Adele! I love the rustic feel this creation has! Thanks so much for playing along this week! Love Keesh x