Friday, December 10, 2010

Notebooks and Gingerbread







I always make presents for all of (my daughter) Anisa's teachers and this year I went with covered notebooks and chocolates for some and gingerbread houses for the others. I know you have seen my notebooks before...so sorry for being repetitive! I have made gingerbread houses for the last 17 years...it is a family tradition at Christmastime. They are fun, yummy and adorable to look at and I usually make anywhere between 20 and 60 each year. I have also taught many, many classes and my daughter always has her friends over to make them. So this year I added some very cute homemade tags to finish them off. I love this simple and easy stamp set (Gifted).
Next post will be my Christmas Cards....as soon as I take photos of them!!

Lisa xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely notebooks, and those gingerbread houses look delicious, hmmm may have to try one of those next year lol, thanks for sharing.

Patrice said...

WOW! You have been busy. I'm ashamed to say I have never made a Gingerbread House - yours look divine! I'm envious.