Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chipboard Top Note Booklet

Old title I know but very apt!!!! I have a couple more gifts to show you today - these were both for super special people who mean a lot to me - needless to say I had a BLAST making them!!!

Unfortunatley, for this first project I haven't used Stampin' Up! product much - I did use the bigshot, some ribbon, the Scallop Circle Punch and the Stampin' Up! Glue Stick, but other then that the paper is from K&Company and the embellishments from the local scrapbooking and craft store...



And this is the matching card...I did use Kraft as my base....





The 'Friend' panel is from the Vintage Vogue stamp set, and the small flowers are actually the Blossoms Three punch layered up with a stick-on jewel in the centre - they are very cute.

These top note die books are very easy to make - I've just purchased some chipboard sheets from the local scrapbook store and cut them out on the bigshot with the die and presto, you have your very own littl book to cover and decorate as you will! Love it!


Smiles

Adele xxx

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Gorgeous! Love that chipboard top note booklet - you've done a fabulous job as always :o)

PinkPoppyPoppet said...

OMG LOVE! LOVE! you are so clever! there is no back-to-front ribbon there! love them hun

Lee-Anne said...

Another beautiful project, so much love has gone into these special gifts. I love the top note booklet, the scrunched flower is divine. What a wonderful idea, thanks for sharing :) The card is gorgeous too, I love the sanded background and the twine, so effective.

Take care,
Lee-Anne
xox