Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Matching Card - Of Course

Well, I had to make matching cards for my Christmas gifts (look here) didn't I.

I can't (or at least I HATE to) give a card that doesn't match the gift.

Especially if its a home made gift.

So here are the cards I made to go with my Embellishment Folders...


Very simple I know - I had about 30 minutes to make 3 cards and I was starting from scratch with no ideas other than the colour scheme (ie. it had to match the gifts).

I remembered a card from Kirsty Brown's blog (AGAIN) and took my inspiration from there...

I love the Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake together, and absolutely LOVE those snowflakes - I use them every year! (from Snow Swirled).

I have also used the new Embossing Folders 'Designer Frames' - LOVE - these are gorgeous. Though I am finding when I use mine they leave a ridge on my card stock that I'm not liking - I'm trying to figure out a way to eliminate this...



As I said, very simple and very quick. I am thinking I might make these as my Christmas Cards this year, so I might have another play and see if I can step them up at all - you know, a cards not a card unless its taken hours to create - hehehehhe. Only joking. I think this ones pretty effective in its simplicity.


Its those snowflakes.

Those snowflakes make me happy! :) :) :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Smiles

Adele xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adele, these cards are just beautiful.

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Gorgeous card lovely!! AND... what a STUNNING photo of you!!!.. Absolutely gorgeous.

xx S

Christine Blain said...

Oh, these are gorgeous, Adele .... as is the new profile pic (the first thing I noticed!). Lovely cards; perfect as they are, and no need to 'step them up'!!

Kerry Steger said...

Gorgeous card Adele!!!! I just adore that stocking!! BTW I love your profile pic!!