Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Catalogue!!!!!!

Its HERE!!!!!! The GORGEOUS, BEUATIFUL, EXCITING new Catalogue!!!! You just have to go and have a look at this - so many yummy yummy things to drool over and ad to that never-ending wish list (if you're like me?).


Look at that gorgeous cover - I love all these colours together and can't wait to get to work CASEing a few/all of these awesome creations. Follow this link to view the catalogue in all its loveliness on-line or contact me if you'd like to purchase your very own copy!!!!!!

There is also an amazing promotion being run for the month of September - Join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator for only $169!!!!! How awesome is that...



And this is what you get in the Starter Mini Kit...


Many of these things are also interchangeable if you have something else on your must have list.

Alternatively, if you're wanting to purchase the full, regular Starter Kit you can do so for 20% off!!!! That's only $231.20!!!!! How awesome is that - especially as you get over $600 worth of value!


So many new and exciting things happening at the moment - so if you're interested in ANYTHING contact me either on adlewiess@yahoo.com.au or 0403 545 602. I would love to help you out ;) 


Thanks so much for stopping by,

Smiles

Adele xxx

1 comment:

Tammy Lorna said...

Looks so cute Adele :)

I never seem to get around to actually making stuff, but I'll be sure to tell abby so she can make me some new cards... Lol!

Hope everything's going well - we really do need to catch up sometime!!

xo Tammy :)