Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bliss!!!!!




I fell in love with this set as soon as I layed eyes on it. I love the beautiful gorgeous flourish and the vintage-y feel of it all. This card was super simple to make - ummmmm - perhaps that's because I CASED it and had very little to think about! :) I have just discovered the beautiful Renee's blog after she left me a blog award (thank you so much Renee!) and these stunning cards she has made with this set. Her blog was also the place where I got the idea for the tulips on my last card... 


I've made a few subtle additions - the Lace Border punch, the glitter around the edges of the main panel and the flourish image stamped in the background, but in essence it is totally Renee's gorgeous work, and I LOVE it! I think I'm going to make a few of these - perfect for weddings/engagements/birthdays - whatever the occasion - I love it...



There are a number of other amazing cards I've scoped out while I've been sick so I will most likely be CASEing those in the coming weeks as well while I get back into the swing of things - I'm so grateful for all the amazing inspiration out there...

Did I tell you how HAPPY card making makes me??? :)

I hope you're doing something that makes your heart sing too...

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Smiles

Adele xxx

3 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

GORGEOUS!!!... Did I tell you how much having you back makes me happy and SMILE!!?? :D

xx SJ

Kerry Steger said...

Hi Adele,
It's so lovely to see you back with your simply stunning creations! This card is no exception. It is so elegant and the colours are gorgeous!! I have so missed your updates!!
Take care - and if you have another class, I will be booking in!!
Kerry
xo

Anonymous said...

So preeettty.