Friday, September 17, 2010

My New Favourite Hostess Set!

I LOVE this level 2 Hostess Set, called 'Apple Blossoms'!! It is the set I have experimented with the most and I find it so versatile and pretty and very quick to make a nice card.
I have mixed in two other sets..the first is the butterfly from 'A Great Friend' and the second is the 'For You Flower' which is from the 'a la Carte menu (which means you can buy just one stamp) and is only $13.95. The other great thing is there is a punch which matches this stamp...I love punches!
I have made many other cards with this set but I will save them for another post in a few days time. Check back to see the rest of this wonderful set being used.

Lisa xx

2 comments:

Patrice said...

What a great lot of cards Lisa. I like them all :o)

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

WOW you have been busy with this set!!!!!!!!! They all look fab.