Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Its HERE!!!!

The NEW CATALOGUE IS HERE!!!!! And yes, it DOES deserve all those capitals! I am so so excited - after so much anticipation and teasing etc etc it is finally LIVE and we can now share it with you...

I really hope you enjoy having a look through - I am MOST excited about the new colours - particularly the new In Colours and cannot wait to get my fingers onto them! Super super excited for our Launch Party this weekend now - its all feeling a little more real! (incidentally there are still spots available if you'd like to book in - come along and see what all the fuss is about! :)


How pretty is even just the cover!!!! You can click HERE for a link to take you to the actual catalogue, or have a look at the icon on the right side bar for a link there too.....

Happy happy browsing!!!! Email me if you just HAVE to have something - my own wish list is a MILE long for sure...:)

Smiles

Adele xxx

No comments: