Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hostess Sets


So this is a card I made for a friends birthday card. I really really love this set (Organic Grace) and saved for months to be able to qualify for the hostess gifts. I should have done the smart thing though and hosted a workshop myself!!! Its so easy to do, hardly any effort for the hostess - all you have to do is invite your friends and clear the table and we do the rest. Don't you think getting one of these adorable exclusive hostess gifts is worth it? I sure do...hehehe.

The flower and dragonfly image have been inked up in Baja Breeze and then rolled in Close to Cocoa. I got the inspiration for this card from the lovely Marelle Taylor, another blog that I check every couple of days - love love love her stuff too!!! Pretty quick to make, but I still really like it. Hope you do too!!!

CS: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
DSP: Parisian Breeze Specialty (retired!)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Organic Grace, Best Yet
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brad

No comments: