Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthday Boy

So we had an awesome day today celebrating West's 3rd birthday with all his little friends at this awesome public pool in Newmarket - slides galore for the kids to go nuts on, and nuts they did go! It was so nice to have so many of West's friends there - I seriously appreciated the effort from everyone to come and feel so grateful to know such truly wonderful people and for my kids to have such wonderful friends and influences in their lives! We love you guys!!!


This is a picture of Madson and West in our yard - I love it when they're such loving brothers to each other! I was actually trying to take photo's of my cards but when Madson saw the camera out he insisted I take a shot of him and his little brother - love you boys!!!
Thanks for dropping by...xxx

No comments: