Thursday, November 8, 2012

6 Months!!!!

6 MONTHS?!?!?!?!?!

Its been 6 months since I late updated this blog??? Is there anyone left out there?!?!?! :) :) :)

It has been a crazy 12 months - moving to the Gold Coast Hinterland, now moving to Mount Cotton, 4 kids, 4 kids and 4 kids. Gaaah! I am tired!

But - I have been able to squeeze in a little craft lately...

Last Saturday I headed down to Mudgeeraba to have a stall at Mamma's Market - sooo much fun.

Here are some picks from the day...

 
Some cute little Candy Wrapper boxes filled with fantails or mini mentos,

 
Gorgeous little owl Pillow Boxes, filled with mini mentos,

 
and some photo's of the display table. I love these greens and blues for Christmas, totally my favourite ever...both JOY blocks are $35 - let me know if you'd like your very own ;)

 
Gorgeous NOEL blocks, $25 per set - I can make these up for anyone that would like a set,

 
Gorgeous little coasters - great for teachers gifts - $10

 
And another shot up close. I love love love this 'peace' frame - $35 for anyone that must have it!
 
So excited for Christmas!!!! I have a number of custom orders under way and am desperate to work out some Christmas card classes, so stay tuned!!! :) :) :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Smiles,
 
Adele xxx

1 comment:

Patrice said...

It's SO LOVELY to see you back! Lots of gorgeous goodies here to look at - hope the market went well.

Love your coasters, definitely a great idea for teachers gifts. Once you've added the dsp do you seal with anything? Would love to 'borrow' your idea for some great little gifts for my work buddies.

x