Thursday, July 7, 2011

Impressions Magazine Case


This is one of the cards we made at my last Stamp-a-Stack class - totally CASEd from a recent Impressions Magazine edition. I loved the look of the card when I saw it in print but didn't think more of it till I watched the tutorial on Stampin' Connection (a forum available to Demonstrators - seriously an AWESOME place to recieve inspiration - you are definitely not left to your own devices when you join the Stampin' Up! family - you should give it a try :) :) :) It looked super achievable and is truly stunning - I can't wait to try this same principle in different colours and stamps...



So what is it? Its a fabulous use of our Shimmer Paints and they are BEEEA-U-TI-FUL! You stamp the main image in the colour of your choice, clean your stamp, and then sponge on the Shimmer Paint of your choice, stamping it over your original image. Here I have used Champagne Mist and I LOVE the soft shimmery-ness of it.  Of course the photo's don't do it justice...:)



I LOVE that Crochet Trim as well - hopefully it will make a come back and we can have it all the time!

Thanks for stopping by - I have a couple more posts coming up so be sure to come back again in a few days and I'll have some more eye candy for you!

Smiles

Adele xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks gorgeous adele! That's the card that made me decide to buy some shimmer paint - now I just have to use it!! :)