Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finally....

I got to sit down last for the first time in almost 3 weeks and craft - and it felt FABULOUS!!!!!!!! We've been re-arranging our house and my craft stuff has been 're-located' and un-usable for the past couple of weeks and its been killing me, but finally I got to sit down in my new little space and start creating. Feeling a little rusty and these aren't the best cards i've ever made but boy, it was FUN!!!! Totally theraputic - I felt so happy making these cards...

And here they are...couldnt' decide which bad photo was worse than the others so you have them all :)









Obviously using the gorgeous 'Fox and Friends' set from the Autumn mini - I love this set but am a little flumoxed as to how to use it??? Basically just created my own dsp here with random stamping of some of the images in soft colours - I like all these colours together...

Stamps: Fox & Friends, Best Yet, Little Angel, Polka Dot Background
Ink: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango
CS: Barely Banana, Baja Breeze, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Other: Big Shot Polka Dot Impressions Die, Blossoms Three Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large oval Punch, So Saffron Striped Ribbon, Ice Brads, 2 Step Bird Punch, Crystal Effects


Thanks for stopping by and come again soon!!!! Don't forget our project class this saturday if you're interested there are still a few spots left!!!

Smiles

Adele xxx

3 comments:

PinkPoppyPoppet said...

is that why you have not been answering my calls? lol! love them! 2x seats at the class for me this weekend please :)

Abby said...

This is really cute - I love the way you've used the stamp set!! :) xo

Just ME said...

Oooooh I love these cards. SO CUTE! Will have to case these when I get my set! X